Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill in a registration form.
Please also make sure you bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Your Medicare Card and Private Insurance details (if applicable).
- Details of current medications.
- Any CT, MRI or PET scans (on USB or CD) with scan results from relevant investigations.
- Any other relevant results from investigations (eg. blood tests).
- Veteran affairs card (if applicable).
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for your condition your doctor will require CT Scans or other imaging studies to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress. If all the relevant information is unavailable at the time of your appointment this may cause a delay in your treatment. In addition it may be necessary to repeat a study to complete your evaluation.